Hi there . . . Here are a few things about me . . .
My name is Janirca: It's the initials of all of my aunts and uncles
I have been in this world for 26 blessed years
I have been in this world for 26 blessed years
I graduated from Kutztown University
I have been teaching Kindergarten at a Dual Language School for the past 3 years.
I rewatch EVERY episode of EVERY season of Grey's Anatomy EVERY summer
My favorite movie is Black Hawk Dawn (if you knew me . . . this wouldn't make sense but it's true)
Everyone loves my lasagna (just realized I've never taken a pic!!!!!! had to borrow this one)
I am a Boston Celtics fan . . . my hubby is a Knicks fan . . .NBA season brings a lot of tension
Some of my hobbies are party planning and anything that involves hot glue and mod podge




No comments:
Post a Comment